Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whhooooo

Hello
Snappyfriends wants to see some feathers.
I have feathers.

I live in a display case in a library in a school. One evening I was a little careless and dove to catch a rabbit but was hit by a car. Someone stopped to pick me up but it was too late to save me. I've been stuffed and preserved and I look real enough still. The children in this school love to look at me. They think I'm alive. The woman who works in this room tells the children that I used to be alive but not anymore. And to look both ways before they cross the street.

2 comments:

  1. cool feathers.......does look alive...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Do you remember the science teacher at City who picked up roadkill and would save the skeletons? I thought of him when I saw this guy--did YOU pick him up and have him stuffed? I think Pooh's Sally has a taxidermed bird from her Grandpa (?). How cool is this?!!

    ReplyDelete