Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter time


 First we spent a night with Grandma and Grandpa so we could color their eggs for them. They really needed our help.

 Then, we came back on Easter and while Grandma cooked, we played with our cousins...
 ....and told stories to Grandpa.
 
 
 

And now that everyone has gone home I brought out the fabric.  The one above is going to go to someone on our retreat in October.  We each gave a fat eighth as a challenge/focus fabric and we have to use it in a 12.5 inch finished square.  The floral in the black frame is the focus for this retreater.
Next, I'm going to work on my own!  I'm excited about it.  My challenge/focus fabric is the fruity one underneath.  I absolutely love it's summer-i-ness.  For this square my fruits will be the background square. I'll have to do at least two more to make 12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment