Monday, March 10, 2014

working

Isn't that flower just gorgeous?  It's blooming now on my daughter's lemon tree in her dining room.  There were so many blossoms and buds Adelaide got tired of counting them.  They smell divine. I couldn't resist just sitting in the chair next to this one and inhaling. 

I've been working on a project, really I have, but it's supposed to be a surprise in the end and I know Elke reads my blog so I can't show you what I've been working on. She will peek!  A group of my quilty friends and a group of Elke's quilty friends in Germany are doing a Round Robin.  I've shown the opening rounds but now that the works are in progress I don't want to spoil the surprise.  Yes, Elke, I have your square and am working on round two!

Friend Marilyn and this group of quilty friends are joining some other crafty people for a retreat this weekend.  We are all excited to be having a girl weekend with like minded souls but are still praying to the snow gods to be kind.  And stay away.  It's all still here.  It's trying to melt little by little but if you stepped into my yard you'd be up to your knees in it.  Still plenty of ice on the lake.  It could be a cold spring this year.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture...Spring is coming! See you at the quilting retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love virus blossoms too , they smell so nice. I hope spring is not too cold for you. Its only 3 weeks til we leave for USA... Exciting.

    ReplyDelete