Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Orange


 This is the extent of orange fabric in my stash.  Four pieces.  It's not a color I gravitate to, think about or even consider when fabric shopping.  It can sneak into a piece I'm working on, but ever so gently, like it's hoping I don't notice it's there. But orange isn't a color that tiptoes.
 There is a time and a place for orange and late September and October is it!  It's everywhere.  You can run but you can't hide from it.  The remnants brighten up November.













I don't even know what this time of year would look like without orange, and that's a good thing because it's everywhere, brightening our space and making us think happy thoughts

 before this happens.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that last photo is just plain NOT FAIR! I, on the other hand, LOVE orange to bits and pieces--I have more orange shirts, tees, etc. than any other color. My fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what amazing photos and what a good idea to photograph all things orange. I think our colour right now is green as there has been Soo much rain for Spring. MY favourite colour is orange by the way.

    ReplyDelete