Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Show and Tell

I am holding up my gift from Florence in France for all to see.  She sent me a beautifully stitched little hanging and let me tell you, it is gorgeous. 

 The stitching is perfect - I wish you could see it up close. I give you this so you can see perfection.
 Fun little holiday buttons decorate the top and bottom.

 This is beautiful, Flo, and I send you a big thank you hug!
She also sent this book box.  Box book?  Either way, it's perfect for me, Bookwoman.  Closed, it looks like a book with the end pages the alphabet, but inside it's completely lined and the lid fits snugly.  Wow. Perfect!

Thank you Florence, your gifts are perfect and I love them! You can check out Florence's blog here
http://chezprincessenounouche.blogspot.com/ and on my sidebar.

 And thank you, Chookyblue for again organizing this fun Christmas exchange. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh they are lovely gifts Denice. Enjoy the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it !! The box is a pencil case or anything you want to store !!
    Best wishes !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Denice,such awesome gifts,chooky swap is always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts from Florence - the book box is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely stitchery wall hanging from Florence. Looove that box too. ( I love tins and boxes).c

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful wall hanging from Flo...........I think I have that one to stitch.........thanks for being part of the SSCS once again........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wall hanging from Florence, gorgeous stitching....love the box too, fun...

    ReplyDelete